Tickets to the Youth Theatre are available at:
• Youth Theatre website: BUY TICKETS
• Youth Theatre box office, Arklių str. 5, Vilnius
Working hours: Tue – Sun 11am – 2pm and 2:30pm – 6pm;
Phone: (+370 5) 261 6126 (Monday is a day off)
INFORMATION FOR THE AUDIENCE
NYT has two halls – the Great hall (415 seats) and Hall 99 (100 seats).
- AGE LIMITATIONS:
• Children up to 3 years are allowed to enter the theatre for free, provided they do not take a separate seat.
• Preschool children are not allowed to see the evening plays. We encourage our young audience to attend the matinées for kids or the whole family.
• One hour before a play you can only buy the tickets for that day‘s play.
• Persons or institutions that fail to purchase prereserved tickets without a warning on more than 3 occasions will be refused future reservations.
• Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• The National Youth Theatre is not responsible for anyone losing or damaging their tickets.
• Failing to purchase prereserved tickets on an agreed date results in the cancellation of the reservation.
• If a play is cancelled you can return your tickets in 3 following days. You have to provide the receipt.
• You have to provide the discount granting IDs both when purchasing the tickets and when entering the theatre to see the play.
• The theatre reserves the right to modify the plays and their cast.
• Viewers are not allowed to enter the hall after the third bell.
• We ask everyone to keep their cell phones off during the play.
• Taking photographs and filming are prohibited during the play.
• It is prohibited to smoke inside the theatre premises.
• If a ticket holder is disturbing others or otherwise fails to act according to the theatre‘s rules, he/she may be asked to leave the theatre without any financial refund.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE ON-LINE TICKET PURCHASE:
- All personal information about anyone purchasing our tickets (their full name, phone number, address, email address) is strictly confidential and is only visible for the electronic box office staff. This information is necessary for us to ensure fast and safe on-line purchasing service. Sharing of personal data to the third parties in any other instance is subject to the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
- If you are purchasing tickets for more than one play, please fill in separate order forms for each of the plays.
- You cannot buy discounted tickets on-line.
- There is a service fee for each on-line ticket (0,7 EUR).
- Please keep in mind that the tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable, so try to plan ahead.
- Please spell your email correctly as it essential for a successful ticket acquisition.
- Once the payment is verified, your tickets will be sent to your email address.
- Please print out the tickets on white A4 paper sheets.
- One e-ticket is valid for one entrance. If the tickets are duplicated, only the first person showing the ticket will be allowed in.
- If you need an invoice, please pay from your company‘s account. You can get all the information about the theatre‘s accounts by calling (+ 370 5) 261 5328, 8 am – 4 pm on workdays.
- If the Theatre is responsible for the cancellation of a play, your money will be refunded to the buyer‘s account within 5 working days. If you have any questions regarding the subject please call (+ 370 5) 261 5328, 8 am – 4 pm on workdays.
For any other information about the on-line ticket purchase please call (+370 5) 261 6126, 11 am – 6 pm on workdays.
If you do not receive your tickets after a successful bank transfer, please check your spam/junk mail folder. If the tickets are not there either, please send the payment confirmation to email@example.com and we will re-send you your tickets.